Here are just some of the support services you’ll get when you become
part of the Rachel’s Kitchen family:
- Guidance on restaurant set-up, build-out, and décor.
- Comprehensive training covering all important aspects of running your café.
- Advice on initial orders for equipment, supplies, inventory, and ingredients from approved vendors.
- Access to our exclusive recipes and proprietary branded items, such as salad dressings, pasta sauces, and others.
- Branded apparel for your staff and customers, including Rachel’s Kitchen shirts and caps, and other promotional apparel and merchandising items.
- Established procedures, standards, and recipes all documented in a confidential operations manual.
- On-site start-up assistance and periodic field visits.
- Assistance with the development of initial and ongoing local marketing campaigns.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only.