Join Rachel’s Kitchen and see what the excitement is all about!
Rachel’s Kitchen appeals to a wide demographic – whether you’re young or young-at-heart, a busy professional or a growing family, everyone discovers something they love on our menu. Best of all, guests’ favorites are available throughout the day which provides you with the opportunity and potential for revenue streams through multiple dayparts offering hearty breakfasts, tasty lunches and casual dinners.
Rachel’s Kitchen offers you a number of comfortable dining options:
- Dine-in or take-out
- Indoor or outdoor seating
- Catering services are an optional benefit to both owners and guests
Your Rachel’s Kitchen restaurant can be set-up in about 1,500 -2,000 square feet of comfortable, inviting space. With extensive experience in foodservice and multi-unit operations, rest assured our franchisor staff will support you at every step of the way. From site selection to restaurant decor, Grand Opening to 10th Anniversary celebration and beyond, we’ll be there to assist. Here are just some of the support services you can expect as part of the Rachel’s Kitchen family:
- Guidance on restaurant set-up, build-out, and decor.
- Comprehensive training covering all-important aspects of running your cafe.
- Advice on initial orders for equipment, supplies, inventory, and ingredients from approved vendors.
- Access to our exclusive recipes and proprietary branded items, such as salad dressings, pasta sauces, and others.
- Branded apparel for your staff and customers, including Rachel’s Kitchen shirts and caps, and other promotional apparel and merchandising items.
- Established procedures, standards, and recipes all documented in a confidential operations manual.
- On-site start-up assistance and periodic field visits.
- Assistance with the development of initial and ongoing local marketing campaigns.
“Rachel’s Kitchen is a proven concept that works. With established recipes and a customer base that’s rapidly growing, Rachel’s Kitchen sets you up for success from A to Z.” – Kent Asaki, Franchise Owner.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only.